Wrapping Up An Improvements Phase
We are spending this quarter on stabilization and improvements before embarking on another decommissioning project in April. Here is what we’ve been working on.
- CURRENT prompts moved to the left of FISCAL YEAR AND ACCOUNTING PERIOD prompts. Done.
- Multi-value FOPP prompting. Three reports done. One more in the works currently.
- Payments received reports. Done.
- SPO encumbrances from CU Marketplace. In the works.
Not previously announced
- Auxillary Type prompting in m-Fin TRIAL BALANCE TOTAL and m-Fin ACCOUNT RANGE BY FUND. In the works.
- Longitudinal expenditure charts spanning multiple FY’s or life-of-project. In the works.
- m-Fin REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE SUMMARY with user controllable page suppression and also support of CSV output. In the works.
- Under $5000 weekly e-mail. In the works.
- Tuning m-Fin ACCOUNT NUMBER. In the works.
- Revenues option for m-Fin BAE BY MONTH – SUMMARY. In the works.
- Accounts Receivable/Billing queries. In the works.
- Asset Management queries. In the works.
I will do individual blog posts about these new items when they are ready for testing.