m-Fin Production Migration
Five reports have migrated to production.
- JOURNAL ENTRIES. Replacement for the old, broken Journal Entry "search" report.
- m-Fin EXPENDITURE TYPE. Descriptions rather than just codes in subtotal footers. Improved prompt validation.
- m-Fin OPERATING SUMMARY. Improved zero suppression in AVAILABLE BALANCE report section. E.g. when liabilities all net to zero they are not shown.
- m-Fin POSITION BUDGET. Cell wrapping prevented for the display of POSITION NUM - INCUMBENT ID -- NAME.
- Project Reports > m-Fin LOC POOL. Text box prompt instead of drop-down picklist prompt for project id. This report is used by the Sponsored Projects Accounting office for letter of credit processing.