IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
The m-Fin Brand
m-Fin stands for “management financial.” m-Fin reports are
- for internal CU use.
- Cognos technology.
- financial data from CU’s Central Information Data Warehouse (CIW).
- tuned for database efficiency.
- developed with input from CU administrative financial data users.
- published and maintained by CU’s Office of University Controller (OUC).
Our ambitious goal for m-Fin reports is that they become good enough that we can transition CU users off of
- Denver Data Inquiry web site (aka. Denver Warehouse), and
- OUC’s previous Cognos financial reports (on-demand and burst).
If you are a loyal user of one of these systems we want to win you over.