The m-Fin Brand
m-Fin stands for “management financial.” m-Fin reports are
- for internal CU use.
- Cognos technology.
- financial data from CU’s Central Information Data Warehouse (CIW).
- tuned for database efficiency.
- developed with input from CU administrative financial data users.
- published and maintained by CU’s Office of University Controller (OUC).
Our ambitious goal for m-Fin reports is that they become good enough that we can transition CU users off of
- Denver Data Inquiry web site (aka. Denver Warehouse), and
- OUC’s previous Cognos financial reports (on-demand and burst).
If you are a loyal user of one of these systems we want to win you over.