CU Marketplace Training
Logging into CU Marketplace
Log in to your campus portal and on the CU Resources tab, select Quick Links, CU Marketplace.
CU Supplier Portal Information
In most cases, external suppliers must register through the CU Supplier Portal in order to be paid by CU. Departments can invite suppliers to register.
- Guides for Departments: Supplier Portal - Requesting New Suppliers
- Guides for Suppliers: Supplier Portal Registration
Exceptions - The following do not need to register through the Supplier Portal:
- Study subjects. The study subject's paper W-9 (IRS form) must accompany the Study Subject Payment form to ensure that the individual is correctly set up as Clinical Trial supplier.
- Reimbursements/refunds.Tax documents are not needed to issue reimbursements (via the Non-Employee Reimbursement form) or refunds (via the Payment Authorization form).
- Stipends and cash awards on the Payment Authorization form. The payee's paper W-9 (IRS form) must accompany the Payment Authorization form.
- CU employees and CU students are not considered suppliers.
Updating Your Profile
- Using Punch-out Catalogs
- Using Hosted Catalogs
- Using Non-Catalog Forms
- Creating Payment Vouchers in CU Marketplace
- Creating (or Renewing) SPOs
- Creating (or Renewing) Subcontract SPOs
- Creating Subcontract SPOs with F&A Split
- Creating Sole Source Procurements
- Entering After-the-Fact Purchases
- Forms Quick Reference Guide
- Adding Details to Shopping Carts (such as SpeedTypes and Shipping)
- Consolidating Shopping Carts
- Copying Requisitions into New Shopping Carts
- Modifying Shopping Carts
- Assigning Shopping Carts to Requestors
- Assigning Substitute Requestors
- Unassigning Shopping Carts
- Processing Assigned Shopping Carts
- Withdrawing Requisitions from Workflow