The University's managed travel program is designed to meet the travel needs of all individuals who travel on official University business.

All domestic and international travel must be approved prior to booking a trip. All international travel must be approved using Concur Request and you will need to enter your Request ID to finalize your international reservation. It is recommended that domestic travel be approved using Concur Request, however, the department can elect to use an internal travel pre-approval process. Please defer to your department to determine what domestic pre-approval process is appropriate for you.    

Planning an international trip in the next six-twelve months? 

  • Check passport and other document requirements now. Many travelers are experiencing significant passport delays. 
  • For information on passport processing, including expedited services, see the Department of State website, and the CIBT links on our International Travel page.

Use the Concur Travel & Expense System (Concur) to book domestic and international travel and to process expense reports. Use the University's travel management company, Christopherson Business Travel (CBT), to book group travel; you can also use CBT for individual domestic and international bookings, if desired. When you book through a CBT agent, you will need to provide your Employee ID number to complete the booking process for yourself or a non-employee. If you are booking as a delegate or travel arranger on behalf of another employee, you will need to provide the traveler’s Employee ID at the time of the booking. All reservations made with a CBT agent will incur a $20 agent/booking fee that must be paid by the department.  

To get started, click a link below.