The University of Colorado is closely monitoring the situation in Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank as it affects University travel. Many airlines have already cancelled or suspended flights, and traveler advisories are changing regularly. For the most up-to-date information on worldwide travel advisories and how those impact any University business travel planning, please refer to the US Department of State Travel Advisories page.
CU travelers are also encouraged to utilize ISOS Membership Services (enter CU’s Membership No. 11BCAS000006 to log in) as an additional resource. To receive updated notifications dependent on your travel destination, download the ISOS mobile app. Note: All travel booked through Concur/CBT is automatically registered with ISOS.
Introducing New Concur User Interface
Why is it important?
in September 2022, changes were made to make the expense reporting experience quicker and easier. While you’ll notice a change of layout, everything you need to complete your expense report is still there. This experience should be simple and intuitive to navigate.
- Concur Request: Viewing Requests
- Concur Request: Creating and Managing Requests
- Concur Request: Attaching Documents
- Concur Request: Adding Segments
- Concur Request: Approvals
- Concur Request: Approval and Forwarding a Request
- Concur Request: Sending a Request Back to Submitter
- Concur Request: User Added Approvers
- Concur Request: Travel Pre-Approval Request Enhancements
- Concur Expense: Report Library Section
- Concur Expense: Available Expenses Section
- Concur Expense: Available Receipts Section
- Concur Expense: Creating a New Expense Report
- Concur Expense: Adding an Expense
- Concur Expense: Allocations
- Concur Expense: Adding an Attendee
- Concur Expense: Lodging Itemization
- Concur Expense: Travel Allowance
- Concur Expense: User Added Approvers
- Concur Request to Expense: How to Attach an Approved Request to an Expense Report
- Concur Expense: Report Number
- Concur Expense: Employee Non-Travel Expenses Report
- Concur Expense: Updates to the Travel Reconciliation Expense Report
- Concur Expense: Mileage Reimbursements
- Concur Expense: Attaching Documents Using the Available Receipts Area
- Concur Expense: Reassigning Airfare
- Concur Expense: Printing and Submitting an Expense Report
- Concur Expense: Reconciling a Cash Advance
- Concur Expense: Determining Reimbursement Amounts
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions related to the updated user experience.