IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
In CU Marketplace, users with Incompatible Access can enter requisitions over $10,000, and then proceed to approve them.
The inquiries described in these procedures cannot be performed by individuals with the Shopper role in CU Marketplace, as Shoppers can only view their own information.
Read the procedures
Perform a Document Search. Use your side navigation bar and go to Orders > Search > Search Document.
If the simple search appears, click the advanced search link.
Use the Search dropdown to select Requisitions.
Enter your search criteria:
a. Click the magnifying glass to the right of the Prepared By field to search for the Requestor.
b. The User Search pop-up window appears. Search for the Requestor by last name, first name, email address, and/or department.
c. Select the appropriate Requestor(s) from the list of results. To select additional Requestors, click the Search for Another User button and repeat steps b and c.
d. Click the Add Selected Users button.
e. Click the magnifying glass to the right of the Approved By field and search for the same individual(s) as the Requestor(s) in step c.
f. Use the Date dropdowns to enter the time period for which you want to review data.
g. Use the Total Amount dropdown to select Is Greater Than and enter “10000” in the next field.
Click the Search button (located at the top or bottom of the page) for a list of requisitions over $10,000 that were created and approved by the specified individual.
Export your list into Excel to print a copy or edit…
- Click the Export Search button located at the left side of the page.
- The Request Export pop-up window will appear. Enter a File Name and select Screen Export as the Export Type.
- Click Submit Request, then close the pop-up window.
- You may receive an email notification from CU Marketplace once your export is ready. (This depends on how you set your email preferences in your CU Marketplace profile.)
- Use your side navigation bar to go to Orders > Search > Download Export Files.
- The Export Status will show whether or not your file is ready.
- Select the name of your export and open the .zip file.
- Open the CSV file.
- Your list now appears as an Excel spreadsheet. You may want to resize some of the columns before printing.