Each shopping cart must have SpeedType and shipping information added before it can be submitted.
Read the procedures
Click the Add Speedtype/Shipping/etc. button located in the upper right corner.
Navigation tabs appear at the top of the page and the error icon (a red triangle with an exclamation point) highlights where your attention is needed. You can click on the tab to navigate to the section and provide information.
An error message also displays next to the field missing required information.
If you have set a Ship To default in your profile, you only need to come here if you want to change your default shipping address for this SPO.
Click the Shipping tab.
Click the edit button to the right of the Ship To field.
Use the dropdown to select from addresses in your profile.
Or, search for a different shipping address by clicking the click here link. Then, click the select from org addresses link and enter part of your address in the Nickname/ Address Text field. Select the appropriate address from the resulting list.
Enter the attention (ATTN) and room/floor/suite (RM/FL/STE) information and click the Save button.
Due to space limitations on the supplier’s side, enter the ATTN and RM/FL/STE information as concisely as possible.
These fields can be used to enter other pertinent delivery information but keep in mind that the field truncates differently for different suppliers. Be brief!]
Click the Accounting Codes tab.
Click on the Required field link or the edit button to enter or search for the SpeedType and Account.
Enter the appropriate SpeedType using one of the following methods:
- If you have set your SpeedType Profile, click the Select from profile values link to access your SpeedType list.
- Type the SpeedType and click the recalculate/validate values link to return the corresponding Fund, Org, Program or Project value values.
- If needed, click the Select from all values…. link to search for the SpeedType using the Custom Field Search.
You can search by all or part of the SpeedType number (value) or description.
Type the Account, or click the Select from all values…. link to search for the account using the Custom Field Search.
Click the Save button.
Click the Internal Notes and Attachments tab, if needed, to add notes to someone other than the supplier, such as the PSC purchasing agent or your financial approver.
Click the External Notes and Attachments tab, if needed, to add notes to or documents to be dispatched to the supplier with your resulting PO.
Adding Financial Report Comments Each line item of your purchase will appear on your financial report. The Transactions on Your Financial Statements details how each item will appear.
You can add a comment to your financial report for the line item. To do this:
1. Go to the Requisition tab, Summary sub-tab (below the navigation tabs along the top of your screen).
2. Scroll down to the Supplier/Line Item Details section.
3. Locate the item to which you want to add a comment; click the Edit button to the right of the item.
4. Enter the comment – up to 30 characters – into the Financial Report Comments field and click the Save button.
Click the Final Review tab to complete your review. If needed, click the edit button to make additional updates.
(You must have Requestor access in order to perform this step.)
Click the Submit Order button located in the upper right corner.
A congratulatory message will appear, along with a summary of your requisition.CU Marketplace will send an email notification to the Approver(s).
Have a question or feedback?