Migration to QA

 
We have made an improvemnt to m-Fin REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE TOTAL. When it is redundant, we now suppress the page that sums all funds together.
Recently we added BILL TYPE to several of our reports project headers. Now we are adding a description for these cryptic 3-character codes. While we were at it we also added the project proposal id, a request from Boulder SPA.
We are improving m-Fin PAYROLL TRANSACTIONS.
The prompts on the HTML output for m-Fin PROJECT EXPENDITURES BY MONTH are getting fixed.
We are fixing an issue with prompts in m-Fin SPEEDTYPE ONE-LINER.
We are fixing a paging problem with m-Fin TRIAL BALANCE TOTAL.
CU-Data went live with two ePers reports. The other two are in testing now.
We are improving the m-Fin AWARD report to show billing and revenue limits when these exist.
We are fixing m-Fin SPEEDTYPE LIST's page-by feature.
Here are several reports that are specifically for running by org code.

Pages