Did you miss our on-campus Town Hall events? Catch up with the recording from our April 15 Town Hall webinar! Watch the video
Travel expenses paid by the University must be incurred for official university business and must comply with the PSC Procedural Statement Travel as well as with any other applicable rules and regulations.
For a summary of the travel process, see the Travel Overview.
For information about the Concur Travel and Expense System, see Concur Travel and Expense.
- Booking University Travel for Employees
- Calculating Reimbursable Miles
- Campus portals
- Car Rental
- Card applications and Non-Employee forms
- Christopherson Business Travel
- Christopherson's Non-employee Travel Request form
- Currency conversion
- DIA Parking Price Agreements
- Health-related alerts
- International travel information - export Control: UCB | UCCS | UCD
- International travel information - University Risk Management