Regent Laws and Policy Updates
The following is a list of the track-3 Regent laws and policies review recommendations that were approved by the Board on September 7, 2017:
- Policy 2-C Regent Committees (Effective September 7, 2017)
- Article 13: Business and Finance (Effective September 7, 2017 – except as noted below)
- Article 13.A Finance (Still pending review and approval)
- Article 13.B Fiscal Authority and Responsibility of Officers;
- Article 13.C Fiscal Authority and Responsibility of All Employees;
- Article 13.D Financial Records; and
- Policy 13-C. Approval of the University Risk and Insurance Management Program (Effective September 7, 2017)
- Article 3: Officers of the University and Administration (Effective September 7, 2017) Previously titled, Officers and University Staff.
- Policy 3: Officers of the University and Administration (Effective September 7, 2017 - except for the search sections for the new Policy 3.C and Policy 3.D)
- PLEASE NOTE: We’ll be keeping a block of carryover items (that remain in effect) under the “Policy 3: University Staff (Carryover – To Be Reviewed)” until they find new homes. For the index page, click here.
- Article 6: Staff (Effective September 7, 2017)
- Policy 6: University and Classified Staff (Effective September 7, 2017 - except for Policy 6.B, Current policy 3.F remains in effect.) Previously titled, Staff.
PLEASE NOTE, we’ve also removed the following Regent policies which were absorbed by the above changes:
- Policy 11.A: Letter of Offer
- Policy 11.G: Performance Management Program for Classified Staff
The final html and pdf versions are now available on the Regent Laws and Regent Policies websites as well as Regent Laws and Policies Review Website in the “Approved Changes” area.
To see more information on the formal review of Regent Laws and Policies, including laws and policies “currently under review” or those already “approved changes” – please visit the review website at http://www.cu.edu/regents/rlpreview.