Equal pay related APSs updated
The Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE) announces changes to the following Administrative Policy Statements (APSs) relating to the Colorado Equal Pay Act:
- 5002-Faculty Appointment Process
- 5009-Performance Ratings for University Staff
- 5013-Acting and Interim Appointments for University Staff Positions
- 5016-Faculty Retirement Agreements
- 5023-Letters of Offer for University Staff
- 5024-Tuition Assistance Benefit
- 5053-Multi-Year Contracts for Instructional, Research and Clinical Faculty with Teaching Responsibilities or Librarian Appointments
- 5060-Faculty Appointments
These changes were reviewed by the campus chancellors and approved by President Todd Saliman to be effective retroactively on January 1, 2021.
For more detailed information, go to https://www.cu.edu/ope/aps/latest-changes. For additional information on systemwide APSs, go to: http://www.cu.edu/ope.