Systemwide policy changes effective January 1, 2018
The Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE) announces changes to thirteen administrative policy statements (1 rescission, 7 revisions, and 5 new) from the Academic/Research and Human Resources areas.
- 1023-Restricted, Proprietary and Classified Research
- 1008-Procedures for the Establishment of Institutes (Formerly, Procedures for the Establishment of Centers, Institutes, Laboratories and Bureaus)
- 1019-Degree Program Review (Formerly, Implementation of Regent Policy on Program Review)
- 1026-Roles and Responsibilities of Department Chairs
- 5013-Acting and Interim Appointments for University Staff Positions
- 5022-Exemptions from the State Personnel System
- 5023-Letters of Offer for University Staff
- 5026-Alternate Work Arrangements for Classified Staff and University Staff
- 1038-New Degree Program Approval
- 1039-Degree Revocation
- 1040-Gainful Employment Certificate Approval for Inclusion in the CCHE Higher Education Funding Formula
- 1041-Approval of Academic Units
- 5056-University Staff Recruitment
These changes were reviewed by the campus Chancellors and approved by President Bruce Benson and are effective as of January 1, 2018.
For more detailed information, go to https://www.cu.edu/ope/aps/latest-changes. For additional information on system policies, go to: http://www.cu.edu/ope.
Many of these changes are related to the formal review of the Regent Laws and Policies. For more information, go to https://www.cu.edu/regents/rlpreview.