Six systemwide policy changes become effective on July 1, 2018
The Office of Policy and Efficiency (OPE) announces changes to six administrative policy statements (5 revisions and 1 new) from the Academic/Research, Human Resources, Information Technologies and Students areas:
- 5009-Performance Ratings for University Staff
- 5019-Parental Leave Benefits for Faculty and Staff (formerly, Parental Leave for Faculty and University Staff)
- 6002-Electronic Communications
- 6010-Data Governance
- 8002-Intercampus Enrollment and Tuition (formerly, Intercampus Concurrent Enrollment)
- 1042-Supplemental Academic Instruction
These changes were reviewed by the campus Chancellors and approved by President Bruce Benson and are effective as of July 1, 2018.
For more detailed information, go to https://www.cu.edu/ope/policy/aps-changes. For additional information on system policies, go to: http://www.cu.edu/ope.