Skillsoft will be unavailable from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, June 23, while Skillsoft Cloud Operations conducts routine maintenance.
How to access SkillSoft
- Log on to your campus portal.
- Expand Quick Links.
- Select Start SkillSoft. (SkillSoft will open in a separate window.)
- Select Library from the top of the screen.
- Select your campus folder.
- Select the HCM from Categories.
- Select the course and click LAUNCH.
If you recruit and hire in CU Careers, you'll need to take the following courses:
- CU: HCM Fiscal Code of Ethics
- CU: HCM Fundamentals
- CU: HCM Position Data and Non-Person Profiles
- CU: Recruiting with CU Careers
Because your CU Careers access corresponds to your HCM role, please complete the HCM courses and access request first. Then, take Recruiting with CU Careers to learn about recruiting and hiring processes.
Other CU Careers access
Access job openings
To access University of Colorado job openings, please visit www.cu.edu/cu-careers and click Search for Career Opportunities in the top left menu bar.
Access/post job opportunities through the CU Careers internal site
- Log in to the employee portal at my.cu.edu.
- Select the Business Tools menu item at the top of the screen.
- Select the appropriate option from the drop-down list.