Need to track your Cherwell ticket? Visit the HCM Dashboard.
CU Careers Access and Training
How to access SkillSoft
- Log on to your campus portal.
- Click on the CU Resources tab. (Skip this step if you are using the system portal.)
- Select Training.
- Select Start SkillSoft. (SkillSoft will open in a separate window.)
- Select your campus folder.
- Select the HCM folder.
- Select the title of the course and click [Launch].
If you recruit and hire in CU Careers, you'll need to take the following courses:
- CU: HCM Fiscal Code of Ethics
- CU: HCM Fundamentals
- CU: HCM Position Data and Non-Person Profiles
- CU: Recruiting with CU Careers
Because your CU Careers access corresponds to your HCM role, please complete the HCM courses and access request first. Then, take Recruiting with CU Careers to learn about recruiting and hiring processes.
Other CU Careers access
Access job openings
To access University of Colorado job openings, please visit www.cu.edu/cu-careers and click Search for Career Opportunities in the top left menu bar.
Access/post job opportunities through the CU Careers internal site
- Log in to the employee portal at my.cu.edu.
- Select the Business Tools menu item at the top of the screen.
- Select the appropriate option from the drop-down list.