One-Time Payments Template
Last updated: 7/8/2019
Use this template to upload one-time pay using one-time payment codes. NOTE: DO NOT upload one-time pay and regular earnings pay on the same template.
Download this template below.
List of one-time pay earnings codes
Note: do not use these for regular earnings uploads
Tips on using this form
- Complete the required fields. You may enter data for optional fields or leave them blank if they're not applicable. (Note: Optional item columns must remain on the file; DO NOT DELETE THEM.)
- Off-cycle—Enter "Y" when the payments in question will be processed on an offcycle
- Employee ID (Emplid)—Enter employee ID
- Employee record (Empl Rcd)—Enter the employee record number. If you are paying a single employee with multiple employee records, you will enter multiple transactions on the file (one for each employee record).
- Earnings begin date (Earn Begin)—Using format MM/DD/YYYY, enter the earnings begin date.
- Earning end date (Earn End)—Using format MM/DD/YYYY, enter the earnings end date.
- Earnings code (Earn Cd)—Enter the earnings code. (You may have multiple, so a line for each is required.)
- Hours OR Amount—Enter data into only one of these fields (hours that should be paid for the earnings code OR the amount to be paid).
- Additional pay shift (Addl Pay Shift)
- Tax periods (Tax PD)
- Tax method (Tax Mtd)
- Benefit deduction override (For ES use only)
- Benefit deduction subset ID (For ES use only)
- General deduction override (For ES use only)
- General deduction subset (For ES use only)
- SpeedType—Include this field if you have overriding SpeedTypes to charge these earnings to.
- Review the data.
- Save the document in CSV format, aka, Microsoft Excel comma-separated values file (NOT XLS or XLSX).
- Upload it into the system (Main Menu → CU Time → CU Processes → CU One Time Payments Load).