The University of Colorado provides workers’ compensation coverage, as required by State regulation, for employees who are injured during the course and scope of employment.

Coronavirus and Workers' Compensation

Since the Coronavirus is considered a public health concern we ask that you follow the health guidance for treatment and do not seek treatment at a Designated Medical Provider.

CO-HELP is Colorado's call line for the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).  People who have general questions about COVID-19 can call CO HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911, for answers in many languages, or email them at for answers in English.

If you believe your exposure is work-related, please file a claim with URM. An adjuster will be assigned to complete an investigation and determine if this is a covered workers' compensation claim in accordance with the Colorado Workers' Compensation Statute.