The University of Colorado provides insurance for covered losses to CU-owned property, which includes buildings and contents.

This may include, but is not limited to, computers, furniture, equipment, vehicles, research, fine art, etc. Deductibles may apply. Personal property is not covered by the university’s property insurance program.

To report a property loss, please file a claim with URM.

Supported browsers are the following for submitting the Loss Report Form:
      - Google Chrome (preferred)   - Apple Safari    - Microsoft Edge

Property Loss Report Form

You will be contacted by an adjustor to discuss your claim.

If the loss is due to criminal activity, contact your campus or local police:
  • CU Anschutz Medical Campus Police 303-724-4444
  • Boulder Campus Police 303-492-6666
  • Colorado Springs Campus Police 719-255-3111
  • Denver Campus AHEC Police 303-556-5000