If you meet any of the criteria below and are injured while working on the job, you must file a workers’ compensation claim with University Risk Management.

Employee Defined

You are paid wages by the University of Colorado.

At the time of the incident you were performing activities that the university pays you to do. This includes medical residents and healthcare students (e.g. Dental, Medical and Nursing) in university sponsored trainee programs.

Student Interns

Credit and noncredit University of Colorado sponsored internships must meet their campus Experiential Learning internship requirements.

If you meet any of the above criteria, please file a claim. If you’re unsure of your employment status, contact University Risk Management directly at 303-860-5682 or toll free at 888-812-9601 to determine specific eligibility.