May 26, 2022
Every year, it’s a challenging job to select who will win prizes from the many CU Innovation & Efficiency Awards Program submissions.
This year was no exception. Here are the winners:
- Automated POI Creation and Extension Process - Kelly Fleming, Christa Bryan-Duffus, Jordan Wight, Laura Abeyta-Martinez, Laura Haller, Christine Bauder, Gabriel Petty
- Automated Processing of Electronic XML Transcripts - Darlene Crow, Siva Jaligama, Joseph Ciecior, Brian Schaeffer, Kimberly Diawara, Phillip Jones
- Grant Proposal Management Utilizing the REDCap Portal - Sage Bonomo, Grant Garceau
- Environmental Sampling for Research Rodent Health Surveillance - Lauren Habenicht, Chris Manuel, Genna Nault
- Critical Patch Updates for PeopleSoft Systems (grand prize) - Sridevi Bankupalli, Mayank Mittal, Joseph Ciecior, Jackie Hess, Guy Chavez, Sasi Sunkari, Brad Baker, Srikanth Gurram, Carlos Alberto Mennechey
Congratulations to all who successfully submitted innovative projects this year. Be sure to tell us what you've done when the 2023 Awards Program opens up!
Questions? Contact CU I&E Awards Program Manager Fran Chapman.