The Office of University Controller (OUC) and Procurement Service Center (PSC) are reorganizing how they deliver help desk and training functions. The OUC's FinPro Help Desk is transitioning procurement-related assistance to the PSC's new Service Desk. The OUC will continue to provide finance-related assistance through the OUC's new Financial Services & Solutions unit.
This Guide tells you where to get help, during and after the FinPro Help Desk transition.
OUC FINANCIAL SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
New email address coming soon! Use FinProHelp@cu.edu until new email announced.
FinProHelp phone 303.837.2161 is new PSC Service Desk phone.
Contact PSC Service Desk about:
- Payment Status/Invoice Inquiries
- Booking Travel
- Procurement/Travel Cards
- CU Marketplace
- Purchase Orders
- PA, NRI, SSP/Other PSC Forms
- Supplier Questions
Contact Financial Services & Solutions about:
- CU-Data/m-Fin reports
- Finance System (FIN)
- Fiscal Compliance
- Propriety of Expenses/Sensitive Expenses
- Recognition & Training
- Gift Cards
- Fundraising Events
- Cash Receipt/Other OUC Forms
- OUC's CPE Program
Contact the offices listed for assistance with the designated topics:
- Campus Controllers' Offices - continue to contact your campus finance office as you have in the past (this has not changed)
- CU Denver|CU Anschutz Medical Campus Fiscal Compliance - Fiscal Compliance, Propriety of Expenses, Sensitive Expenses, Recognition & Training, Gift Cards (this has not changed)
- UIS/Campus IT Offices - Portal Issues (access, login, etc.)
- Employee Services - Benefits
- Employee Services - HCM
- Employee Services - Payroll
- Employee Services - Scope of Work (SOW)
- Campus Bursar's Offices - BRS Payments
- Campus Security Coordinators - Enterprise System Access