IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
The purpose of the Sensitive Expenses course is to explain the requirements of the Sensitive Expenses procedural statement and to provide concrete, campus-specific examples.
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: N/A
Instructional Method: Group-Live
Instructors: Normandy Roden
Recommended CPE Credit: 1.0 Hours
Field of Study: Finance
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify items that may be considered sensitive expenses;
- Identify steps to take to evaluate the appropriateness of a sensitive expense; and,
- Access additional applicable policies and procedures.
In addition, participants will learn about:
- Common-sense approaches to evaluating the expenditure of University funds on sensitive items; and,
- Campus-specific contacts and other available resources.
The University of Colorado is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.