Updated as of January 2024
The Fund Transfer Rules tables show the rules for cash transfers between funds at each campus. Since each campus has its own table, you must check the rules for your campus prior to approving a transfer.
- Boulder Campus Fund Transfer Rules
- Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus Fund Transfer Rules (look under C for “Cash Transfer Table: CU Denver”)
- Colorado Springs Campus Fund Transfer Rules
- System Administration Fund Transfer Rules (updated January 2024)
Many of the fund transfer rules are edited in the Finance System.
To see this information in the Finance System, follow the instructions below. Be aware that each campus may have additional requirements that are not reflected in FIN.
- Log into the Finance System.
- On the Finance & Accounting homepage, click the General Ledger tile.
- Use the folders on the left to select Define Additional Values > Fund Transfers Allowed.
- Use the Search by dropdown to select the campus. Then, click Search.
- At the top of the Scroll Area, click the View All link.
- Each fund (From Fund Code field) will display a grid with the allowable fund transfers (To Fund Code column) below it. A transfer is not allowable if a fund is not listed in the corresponding To Fund Code column.