The purpose of the PeopleSoft Query: Creating Queries in FIN 9.2 Course is to provide participants with an overview on the key skills they need to create queries within the PeopleSoft Finance System.
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: N/A
Instructional Method: Group-Live
Instructor: Calvin Anderson
Recommended CPE Credit: 4.0 Hours
Field of Study: Computer Software and Applications
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe relational databases;
- Explain the role of query in ad hoc reporting;
- Identify the steps needed to create a query;
- Describe the building blocks for creating queries;
- Describe query criteria; and,
- Explain how to join queries.
The Office of University Controller - University of Colorado is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.