The purpose of the Human Asset Management: Being vs. Doing - Achieving Balance and Maintaining Energy is to provide participants with an overview of the guiding role of energy in motion (e-motion) and how to reduce the fear factors that prevent them from achieving their authentic potential. Participants will also learn to identify when they are "in" and "out" of their own power and why it is important. Finally, participants will discover how the power of now and discovering their true essences can sustain their energy and happiness.
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: N/A
Instructional Method: Group-Live
Instructor: Tamara Moore
Recommended CPE Credit: 2.0 Hours
Field of Study: Personnel/Human Resources
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of time management approaches to work and life;
- Describe the added value of our emotional guidance system;
- Explain the purpose of fear and strategies for effectively working with it;
- List techniques to build and maintain energy; and,
- Describe a new model for working and living which reduces stress, improves happiness, and creates balance.
The University of Colorado is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.