This year's keynote address will be delivered by Dr. Kathleen Bollard, the Vice President and Academic Affairs Officer, University of Colorado. Dr. Bollard is the President’s liaison between system administration and the tenured, tenure-track and nontenure track continuing instructors. Originally from California, Kathleen has lived in Spain, Mexico and Greece, working in five languages in her research on early modern European literature. She holds a bachelor’s in English from Santa Clara University, a master’s and doctorate in comparative literature from the University of California-Berkeley, and an MBA from the University of Colorado.
The Symposium will feature a Bazaar designed to highlight organizations whose mission is to develop the professional capacity of women locally and around the globe. The vendors will offer a variety of handmade goods to choose from. While they can accept credit cards, bringing cash will speed up the purchase process. Vendors will be able to keep 100% of the proceeds generated. Be sure to check them out throughout the day. Learn More.
We have partnered with Dress for Success Denver, a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Please consider bringing your gently used handbags, wallets, jewelry, scarves and nearly new shoes to the collection center, which will be located n the lobby outside the Trivisible Room. All the donated items will go towards supporting women who are returning or joining the workforce.
- Office of the Chancellor, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
- CU Archives, University of Colorado Boulder
- Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, CU Anschutz
- Office of Vice President, Employee & Information Services
- Office of the Vice Chancellor and Chief Financial Officer, CU Boulder
- Office of the Chancellor, CU Boulder
- Faculty Assembly, CU Boulder
- College of Nursing, CU Anschutz
- College of Business, CU Colorado Springs