Office of State Auditor (OSA) Report
Sponsors interested in subrecipient monitoring may want to review the Financial and Compliance Report, issued by the Office of the State Auditor (OSA), or the Statewide Single Audit.
The Office of State Auditor Report includes the information found in the Annual Financial Report. In addition, it includes:
- First and most importantly: Any findings and recommendations from the Single Audit of R&D (research and development) and SFA (student financial aid)
- Audit opinions on internal controls and compliance
- The required communications letter to the LAC (legislative audit committee)
- Audit opinion on State student financial aid program (audited every two years)
In March, the Office of the State Auditor issues the Statewide Single Audit.
- This covers the audit of all federal awards for all state agencies -- including the University of Colorado.
- To view, visit https://leg.colorado.gov/content/audits and search for statewide single audit 2022.