Associate Vice President/University Controller
As University Controller, Bob, by delegation from the President, has authority and responsibility for assuring that the fiscal practices of the University comply with regent policies, other external and internal rules and regulations, including University Fiscal Procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles.
Questions Bob Can Answer
- How should I interpret this Fiscal Procedure?
- What are the ramifications of a new accounting pronouncement?
- Why do I need to complete Officer Disclosure of Interest/Fiscal Assessment/Fiscal Certification?
- What information is contained in the University's annual financial report and what does it mean?
- Bob is originally from Texas and is a graduate of Texas Tech University (BBA Accounting and Finance)
- He started working for the University on July 20, 2009