The purpose of the Presenter Certification Program: Virtual Presentations course is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to improve the quality of their online presentations, meetings, and other events.
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: N/A
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
Recommended CPE Credit: 1.0 Hours
Field of Study: Communications and Marketing
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key elements of effective online presentations
- Identify strategies for smooth delivery of online presentations
- Determine how to organize presentation content to make it easier to follow
- Determine the best use of visuals and other resources
- Identify effective elements of engagement for online events
The Office of University Controller - University of Colorado is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.