The purpose of the Mastering m-Fin: Financial Detail Reports course is to provide participants with an overview of both the m-Fin Financial Detail Report and the m-Fin Financial Detail II Report, including when these reports are useful, which extra data options are available, and how to interpret the reports within the University’s context.
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: N/A
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
Instructor: Leila McCamey
Recommended CPE Credit: 1.0 Hours
Field of Study: Accounting (Governmental)
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the uses and characteristics of the two reports
- Identify the circumstances when each report is useful
- Make decisions, when running each report, to include the most relevant extras
- Learn to interpret each report in context
- Identify available resources
The University of Colorado is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.