The purpose of the Mastering Excel: If, SumIf, and CountIf Formulas course is to provide participants with knowledge of formulas and techniques to efficiently manage data in Excel. Specifically, this class covers the CountIf, SumIf, CountIfs, SumIfs, and IF formulas.
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: N/A
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
Instructor: Justin Church
Recommended CPE Credit: 2.0 Hours
Field of Study: Computer Software and Applications
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Use SumIf and CountIf formulas to sum and count data based on criteria
- Use SumIfs and CountIfs formulas to sum and count data based on multiple criteria
- Use IF formula to return one value if a criteria is true and a different value if a criteria is not true
- Combine IF formula with nested And and OR formulas to expand criteria
- Use nested IF formulas to return more than two values based on whether multiple criteria are true
The University of Colorado is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.