Have your scheduled reports suddenly stopped running? Try these troubleshooting tips to get them working again.
Read the procedures
Step 1: Verify the scheduled report is still active.
- Click on My content to access your scheduled m-Fin reports.
- Locate the scheduled report you want to update and click the More menu, the three dots to the right of it.
- Select Properties
- Select the Schedule tab
- Verify the schedule is enabled - The button to the left of Enable will be blue. If it has been disabled, click the button to enable it.
- Click the Edit link
- Verify the schedule end date - Scroll down to the Period section. Verify the end date has not passed or No end date is selected.
Step 2: If no issues were noted in Step 1, or if CU-Data prompts you to renew your credentials, follow the steps below.
- Click user icon on the top right of the CU-Data page
- Click My Preferences
- Select the Personal tab
- Click Advanced
- Click the Renew link, to the right of Credentials
- Enter your user name and password
- Click OK
If you are still experiencing issues after following these steps, contact FSS@cu.edu
Have a question or feedback?