CU-Data upgraded on Monday, December 9th. If you had content saved to ‘My Content’ – things like your saved Report Views or your saved Query Studio queries – we asked you to move it to Team Content so that it could be migrated to the upgraded environment. Now, you can move the content out of Team Content and back to your My Content folder.
If you have not had a chance to move your ‘My Content’ to your respective Employee ID folder in Team Content, you still have time! Follow the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Read the procedures
If your Employee ID folder has been migrated to the upgraded CU-Data - You’re ready to move your content from Team Content to My Content.
- Log in to CU-Data.
- Navigate to Team Content > Finance > CU-Data Dropzone. Select the folder with your Employee ID on it.
- Use the More menu (the three dots next to the folder name) to select Copy or Move.
- In the pop-up window, select My content from the menu on the left, then click the Move to button.
Now, when you click on My Content, you’ll see the report views or queries you moved over.
What if you missed the deadline to move My Content from the old environment?
You’ll need to access the old environment to move your content. UIS/IRM will then migrate your specific folder and all its content, including your report views and report versions, to the corresponding location in the upgraded CU-data production.
- Use this link to access the old CU-Data environment.
- Select the My Content folder, using the navigation icons on the left of your screen.
- To move all your My Content - Hold down the Shift key and click on the first and last items in your folder so that they’re all selected.
- To move some of your My Content - Hold down the Ctrl key and click on each item you wish to select.
- When all the items you want to move are selected … click the More menu at the top right of the panel (it’s the three dots next to the Cancel link). Select Copy or Move.
- On the left side of the popup screen, select the Team Content folder. Select Finance > CU-Data Dropzone. Choose the folder with your Employee ID on it ... you may need to scroll down a bit.
- Click the Move to button. You should now see your copied items in this folder
Note: It's important to select Move to. If you simply copy your content, the schedule will not carry over properly.
What’s happens next? UIS will check the old CU-Data environment on Wednesday and Friday afternoons and migrate any newly modified Employee ID folders to the corresponding location in the upgraded CU-Data production.
Once you see your Employee ID folder in CU-Data production (Team Content > Finance > CU-Data Dropzone > Your Employee ID), you’ll be able to move it back to your My Content following the procedures at the top of this page.
Have a question or feedback?