Learn about impacts of recent changes on our Tax Code Changes website.
You can look up Study Subject Payment (SSP) forms in CU-Data
To access CU-Data, log in to your campus portal and on the CU Resources tab, select Quick Links, CU-Data.
Read the Procedure
- Click the Team content folder and select Finance. A list of reports will appear in alphabetical order - select m-Fin Financial Detail II.
- Enter your search criteria on the first search page:
- This report defaults to run for the entire fiscal year. Use the Fiscal Year and Accounting Period dropdowns to select a different time period.
- To search by SpeedType, enter the SpeedType and click Search. Select the SpeedType from the Results list, and click Insert.
- Click Next.
- Click the Account custom range tab. Enter 495102 – the Study Subjects account code – in both the From and To fields. Click Insert.
- Click Finish.
- Your m-Fin Financial Detail II report displays, showing only the SSPs processed for the SpeedType and time period you specified.
Don’t see your SSP on the m-Fin Financial Detail report?
Perhaps it was just entered in the Finance System and hasn’t yet fed to the Reporting System. In this case, you can always ask the Finance & Procurement Help Desk to look up the payment for you. (For privacy reasons, you can’t look up SSP payments in the Finance System yourself.)