You can look up the status of Non-Employee Reimbursement (NR) forms and Payment Authorization (PA) forms in the Finance System.
Read the procedures
- Log in to your campus portal and on the CU Resources Home tab, click the Finance tile.
- Use the Main Menu dropdown to navigate to Accounts Payable → Vouchers → Add/Update → Regular Entry.
Note: Vouchers are forms or supplier invoices that have been entered for payment.
- Enter your search criteria – such as invoice number or supplier name – on the Voucher search page.
- To search by Invoice Number, change the dropdown from begins with to contains. This is because the PSC adds an ‘NR’ prefix to every Non-employee Reimbursement invoice number, and a ‘PA’ or ‘P’ prefix to every Payment Authorization invoice number.
- To search by payee, enter the person’s last name as the Supplier Name. You can add a comma and first name/initial – without spaces – to narrow down the results (for example: chen,b).
- Click the Search button.
- Select the voucher from the resulting list. (If your search criteria produced only one result, you’ll already be in the voucher.)
- Click the Payments tab.
- Under the Payment Information section you will find the Payee’s remit address and payment amount.
- Under the Payment Options section you will find how the payment was delivered.
- Regular handling – payment was mailed to the payee’s remittance address (see #7, above).
- Campus Mail – payment was sent to the department for delivery. In this case, the department’s campus box appears as the message.
- Under the Schedule Payment section you will find the Check (reference) number and payment date.