Congratulations to our 2022 Program Winners
- Automated POI Creation and Extension Process
- Automated Processing of Electronic XML Transcripts
- Grant Proposal Management Utilizing the REDCap Portal
- Environmental Sampling for Research Rodent Health Surveillance
- Critical Patch Updates for PeopleSoft Systems - Grand Prize Winner
Get recognized for improving CU business processes
CU employees have good ideas that they put into practice every day, saving the University time, money, and hassles. The CU Innovation & Efficiency (CU I&E) Awards Program is designed to recognize these practices.
Tell us how you’ve re-engineered operations, enhanced communication, built employee engagement, improved customer service, or otherwise made CU work better. You can inspire other employees to take a new look at their own procedures. You may even win a cash prize.
Learn what others have done
We encourage all employees to check out the excellent projects shared with previous years' award programs.
Who is Eligible
Who can win an award?
How are submissions judged?
How much cash can you win?