You can use the Finance System to look up payment details for an employee expense reimbursement that was processed in the Concur Travel & Expense System.
Reimbursements are mostly made via direct deposit, but separate from your payroll check, so identify the direct deposit account in your Employee Portal. Delete any inactive bank accounts to avoid failed reimbursements.
Watch the video
Read the procedures
- In the Finance System, use the Main Menu to navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry to get to the Voucher search page.
- In the Supplier Name field, enter the last name of the individual. If you need to narrow down results for individuals, you can add a comma and first name, but make sure there are no spaces.
- Click Search
- Look for the expense report in the list of search results and select it to go to the voucher summary tab.
- Select the Payments tab. Here, you’ll be able to find details about the invoice, including
- The date the payment was made
- And some information about the payment.
Employee reimbursements are generally made via direct deposit.
- If you want to see the SpeedType and Account for the reimbursement, select the Invoice Information tab and scroll down to the Distribution Lines. Make sure to use the Show Next arrows to see all distribution lines.