Watch the video
Read the procedures
In the Finance System (FIN) you can attach and view supporting documentation for transactions in all modules, including Assets, Billing, Accounts Receivable, etc. In this example, you will be adding supporting documentation to a Journal Entry.
- On the Header tab of the Journal Entry, click the Attachments link. A popup will appear.
- Click Add Attachment.
- Click Choose File.
- Locate and select the file on your network.
- Click Open. Depending on the size of the attachment it may take a little time to upload.
- Click Upload.
- You can now enter a Description to help other viewers understand the context of the attachment.
- You can repeat this process to add multiple attachments.
- When you’re done adding attachments, click OK.
- The popup window closes and you’re back on the Header tab of the Journal Entry.
- To view your attachment, click the Attachment link.