May 9, 2022
You’ve been doing great work on the campuses this past year, successfully navigating the complexities of on-site, hybrid, and remote work. You’ve told us about many of your projects and accomplishments, as witnessed by this year’s CU Innovation & Efficiency Awards Program submissions.
We’ve narrowed the pool to eight semifinalist teams who completed video interviews and responded to in-person questions as part of the final selection process to determine awards. The award winners will be announced later this month and will be chosen from the following:
- Accurate Third-Party Corporate Payment Posting
- Automated POI Creation and Extension Process
- Automated Processing of Electronic XML Transcripts
- Critical Patch Updates for PeopleSoft Systems
- Environmental Sampling for Research Rodent Health Surveillance
- Grant Proposal Management Utilizing the REDCap Portal
- Invention Evaluation and Licensing Process Enhancements
- Tableau Server Project (UIS)
Look for next week’s awards announcement ... and think about sharing your own great work to the 2023 awards program!
Questions? Contact CU I&E Awards Program Manager Fran Chapman.