If you are compelled to contact your elected official on a bill that will affect the university, please consult with our staff in government relations in advance, who appreciate hearing your comments.

Please call 303.831.6192

Find your elected officials

Use this link to find your elected officials.

Want to know how to engage your elected officials?

Here are some how to tips and links to advocacy resources.