University of Colorado Staff Council (UCSC) Staff Excellence Award
UCSC will recognize staff members who have gone above and beyond their job duties and have surpassed expectations. These individuals embody what it means to be CU Excellent!
Eligibility: All members of staff, including classified and university staff across the four campuses and at the system offices, may be nominated for this prestigious award.
Award details: Each winner will receive a $250 award to be presented by a member of each campus’ leadership team during lunch at the All Staff Council all day, annual event (April 26th, at the CU South Denver campus location).
- In addition to accolades, awardees are invited to join Staff Council's full day of professional development.
- Awardees will also receive a guest pass to bring a co-worker, work friend, or colleague to the full-day of development and lunch (open to CU colleague or CU staff).
Award ceremony: All awards will be presented at the All Staff Council Professional Development Day and Excellence Awards Ceremony on Friday, April 26th at the CU South Denver campus location.
Nomination Timeline: Nominations closed March 19 and winners are notified and invited to event March 25 - 29.
Professional Development Day and Recognition Lunch
This year's day of development will feature interactions and presentations on the following topics:
- Building a Network and Selling Yourself
- Thoughtful Communication in the Workplace
- Leadership Development and Mindset
- Time and Energy (life/work balance)
The agenda includes:
- 8:30 - Coffee and Morning Sessions
- 12:00 - Lunch and Recognition
- 1:45 - Afternoon Sessions