Elected representatives work closely with university administration to address issues and develop the best solutions for the majority. We encourage the staff to voice concerns, make recommendations, and propose new ideas. Great things can happen when we focus on our efforts.
15 Elected Officials from 4 different Staff Councils
- from all campuses of the University.
- fighting to make a difference in the work lives of staff.
- striving to create engagement opportunities to build our University of Colorado community.
Each member of UCSC is appointed for a 3-year term if you are interested in getting involved or even just have questions on what we strive for and accomplish on UCSC, email email@example.com.
UCSC serves you, and together we can make a difference!
Why Get Involved?
For many reasons including:
- Develop skills to make positive changes.
- Cultivate a collaborative, problem-solving community among university peers.
- Sharpen knowledge, skills, and practical insight to improve efficacy in the university context.
- Gain greater awareness of CU and the opportunities at each campus.
- Increase understanding of university economics and realities of working in higher education.