It is the mission of the Health and Wellness Committee to empower system administration by increasing awareness, providing resources, inspiring action and creating a community of support and inclusiveness about health and well-being.
Committee members: Phillip Curry, co-chair; Bethany Highfill, co-chair; Amy Arnold, Sasha Rahmann, Grace Shattuck, and Katie Princo
COVID-19 Narratives is a writing program to help you process stressful experiences. Five weeks, 20-30 minutes per response, confidential. Learn more here.
Some of the activities that the Health and Wellness Committee coordinates are:
- Snack Attacks
- Collaborative Cookbook
- Bike to Work Day
- CU Fitbitters Walking Group
- CU Cookbook
- Weekly newsletter article
Some past community opportunities the committee has featured:
- Oct 2021: Colfax marathon 5-person relays.
- Sept 2021: Bike to Work Day
- Feb 2021: (virtual), Healthy Eating at Home, presented by Cami Woomer, YMCA nutritionist & life coach. Slides and Recipe Ideas.
- Nov 2020: Planksgiving
- June 2019: Bike to Work Day
We'd love to hear from you!
Please use the button below to email a comment, question, or suggestion to the Health and Wellness Committee.