The Board of Regents is committed to engaging constituents inside and outside the university to gain insight about what people want to see in the next president of the University of Colorado, as well as to get feedback on the search process.
The board has met with or scheduled meetings with student, faculty and staff governance groups on CU’s four campuses. Additionally, the regents are meeting with community leaders and interested parties in communities around Colorado as part of outreach trips. The board will also meet with business, diversity and affinity groups around the state in the coming months. Meetings that have happened or are scheduled are listed below. The list will be updated as schedules are set. Please refer to campus and system websites for meeting details.
- Aug. 26 – University of Colorado Faculty Council
- Aug. 31 – University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Faculty Assembly
- Sept. 2 – University of Colorado Boulder Faculty Assembly (due to technical difficulties, an additional session will be scheduled)
- Sept. 7 – University of Colorado Denver Faculty Assembly
- Sept. 20 – Outreach trip to Fort Morgan and Sterling
- Sept. 29 – Outreach trip to Pueblo
- Oct. 26 – Outreach trips to Durango/Cortez
- Nov. 2 – CU Boulder Student Government
- Nov. 3 – UCCS Staff Council
- Nov. 8 – CU Anschutz Student Government
- Nov. 8 – UCCS Campus Open Forum
- Nov. 9 – CU Boulder Campus Open Forum
- Nov. 10 – CU Boulder Staff Council
- Nov. 17 – Intercampus Student Forum
- Nov. 17 – CU Denver Campus Open Forum
- Nov. 17 – CU Anschutz Campus Open Forum
- Nov. 19 – CU Denver Student Governement
- Dec. 9 – CU System Staff Council
The week of April 18, Finalist Open forums were held on 4 campuses and the CU System Administration offices.