Call for Proposals 2018
Session length varies from 35 to 50 minutes, with several different formats (session types) available.
Whether you are a past COLTT session leader or new to the conference, we encourage you to consider submitting a proposal this year. We welcome sessions designed to engage our audience in meaningful and memorable ways and to keep them at the leading edge of innovative ed-tech tools and practices.
Suggested Session Topics
- Accessibility / Inclusive Design
- Badging, Microlearning
- Data, Data, Data
- Education in a World of Truth-Decay
- HIPs (High Impact Practices)
- Hot Tech Trends
- Maker Culture
- Mastery Paths, Universal Design (options for students to meet outcomes)
- OER (Open Educational Resources)
- Student-Centered Institutions, Initiatives, Programs
- The Changing Role of Higher Ed
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality