COLORADO LEARNING AND TEACHING WITH TECHNOLOGY
COLTT engages participants in learning about teaching practices and technologies, challenging the way they think about both. By attending sessions and hands-on workshops, attendees are able to network and gather effective practices that change the way they teach and learn in classrooms, online, and in virtual environments.
2021 SESSION TOPICS INCLUDED:
- Open Education: The journey of affordability to inclusion
- Micro-credentialing: Our next great academic and moral imperative
- Student leadership discussion with Congressman Neguse
- Quick checks for inclusively designed academic materials
- Accessibility & UDL: Unifying efforts in a resource constrained system
- Hostage negotiations for instructional designers
- A pedagogy of care in online learning
and much more!
Attendees join us each year from a broad range of educational institutions and private organizations. Many Colorado colleges and universities are well-represented, as are numerous post-secondary schools and community colleges from the Rocky Mountain region.
We also host national and international attendees from a number of places each year. Renewal credit for education is available where applicable, and upon request by attendees.
For more information please visit us on the web at www.cu.edu/coltt
Colorado Learning and Teaching with Technology
University of Colorado, Office of the President
1800 Grant Street, Suite 800, Denver, CO 80203