The COLTT 2021 call for proposals is closed.
Email us at email@example.com to request to be on the mailing list for notifications for all things COLTT.
Whether you are a past COLTT session leader or new to the conference, we encourage you to consider submitting a proposal this year. We welcome sessions designed for participants' actively engaged in meaningful and memorable ways and to keep them at the leading edge of innovative ed-tech tools and practices.
Session Description, Goals, and Engagement
We invite you to join the COLTT committees' effort to beat Zoom fatigue by creating a 2021 program comprised of sessions that provide active participant experiences, promote connectivity and exchange, and even venture away from the video conferencing format.
Needed for your proposal:
- Session title
- Session description (2000 character max)
- Session abstract (700 character max)
- Learning objectives (3) and engagement techniques
- Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning
- Adaptive Learning
- Analytics for Student Success
- Course Design and Delivery
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Elevation of Instructional Design
- Inclusive Pedagogy
- Mental Health in Higher Ed
- Open Educational Resources
- Pandemic Pedagogy
- Other (specify on proposal form)
- Up to 10 minutes - Mini format - teaching tips, tech tools (pre-recorded option with chat discussion)
- 20 minutes - Short format - intended for short live presentations - pitch a new teaching activity or technology for feedback, brainstorm with the collective hive on a great idea that flopped, etc.
- 50 minutes - Long format - participants actively involved, hopefully venturing out of the Zoom room
- 90 minute workshop
Tips and tricks from our Former Executive Director, Deborah Keyek-Franssen from COLTT 2019 are still fresh! See how you can make your proposal the most it can be.
Proposal deadline is May 23, 2021 at 11:59pm.
COLTT 2021 is an all-day virtual event August 4 and 5.
Submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.