Consistent website banners ensure visual consistency across University of Colorado websites, improving recognition and understanding of the university brand.
- The banner must appear at the top of every University of Colorado webpage.
- The banner must not be resized or altered in any way.
- The name of the unit should appear in the university’s Helvetica Neue Light typeface.
- In the absence of Helvetica Neue, the Arial type family is an acceptable substitute.
- The footer should include basic contact information including address, phone number,
- fax and email address (the email address can be an alias like "ContactAtCU.edu").
- © Regents of the University of Colorado must be included in the footer.
Additional details are available in the brand identity standards for each campus.
Website banners and footers