On Friday, Oct 28, the OUC (including the FinPro Help Desk) will be closed 11:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. for a staff event.
The Accounting Handbook is designed to inform employees of the University of Colorado about policies, procedures, forms, and best practices in the area of financial management. Its intent is to assist employees with fiscal roles and responsibilities in the completion of their tasks and in understanding those duties.
PeopleSoft Finance System
- Finance System Values
- Balance Sheet Accounts
- Types of Financial Transactions
- Expenditure Control Attributes
- Cash Control
- Financial Review & Approval Process
- Fund Management
- Internal Controls & Compensating Controls
- Revenue Definition & Recognition
- Revenue Recognition - Special Revenue Types
Specialized Financial Management
- Capital Assets
- CU Foundation Transfer Requests
- Fundraising Events
- Gift in Kind
- Gift Revenues
- Gift SpeedType Setup
- Sales & Use Tax
- Supporting Foundation Reimbursement Discontinued effective July 1, 2014 The Supporting Foundation Reimbursement procedures are no longer in effect. Cost-sharing arrangements involving development funds (Fund 36) for use by non-development departments are now determined by your campus Vice Chancellor for Advancement.