Overview: Automic (formerly known as UC4) is the application used to schedule all university batch data processes. It authorizes uploaded data, ensuring secure distribution of requested information.
Benefits: Some of the benefits of Automic include:
- Statistics and change history
- Cross system internal and external job dependencies
- Calendar keyword scheduling
- Authentication of user uploaded files
- Separates Development and Production environments
- Automatic "Abnormal Process End" notification and texting
Who is eligible to use the service: Automic is available to anyone responsible for batch processes for the university. Automic update access is only approved for Production Service personnel, but read-only access is granted to campus users and developers.
How to request access to the service: Create a JIRA and assign it to Production Services.
Alias Information / Service History: You may hear this system referred to as Production or Batch.
Service Hours: After hours Service Desk calls.
Support Services: 24/7.
Escalation Contact: Production Services.